Friday 14 December 2012

One can turn into many

Isn't it funny how one small dream, to own a book store, can change, and touch so many other lives. Anyone that knows me, knows that I am a major bookworm, so wanting a book store was a no brainer. But then I thought hmmm, maybe I can do something with my writing?


And do you know what? That something with my writing is Paranormal Door Publishing. We currently have  six books on the market, with more in the pipeline. Some of them mine, some of them other peoples, and some of them with other people.

It's great knowing I am not on this journey alone. And man do I feel the love. When I have helped a writer polish there work (with the blood, guts, and tears  editing evokes ; and they then get to see it in print, or as an eBook. That is a truly wonderful feeling.

For me, the dream is just starting to warm up. What are you dreaming about?

No comments:

Post a Comment