Thursday 8 September 2011

Goal for September Refined

So after I posted my goal I got to thinking, I liked having the weekly issues of Children of the Curse... so for September I am going to write 4 to 8 issues of Children of the Curse with the total word count of about 40,000 words. Then on 6 October 2011 I will publish the first issue over at Paranormal Door Publishing and then weekly there after on a Thursday.

Each issue will be priced at $0.99 - $2.99 USD each depending on word lengh. Why will they be in USD? Beacuse I have found most of my readers are in the US of A. If I get a demand for it I will sell in multiple currences. So send my publisher an email at admin@pdpublisher.com if you have a currency request.
I am so excited and I will be posting sample of the indvidual titles here so keep an eye open.

No comments:

Post a Comment