Thursday 12 January 2012

Writing challenge for 2012

My writing challenge for 2012 is to write one short story per week of 2000 to 5000 words.

The challenge consists of:
I will write 2000 to 5000 words a week, writing fiction. This is broken down to 400 to 1000 words per day for 5 days a week. And that is doable, even when I am editing.
  • I would like to have 1 completed short story each week to be published the next week after editing.
  • I would like to sell a minimum of 445 copies of these short stories each week.
The short stories
  • a minimum of 2000 to 5000 words.
  • part of a series or they can be stand alone stories
  • RRP of NZD $0.99 each
  • paranormal, paranormal romance or romance genre
  • 1 completed each week
How will I know I have succeeded? I will have 52 completed short stories that are published, and that are quality work.

Is there anyone else going to join my writing challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment