Wednesday 2 May 2012

My EDUCATION fund an update 2 May 2012

Hello beautiful people; how are you on this clear sunny but cold day?


As promised I am keeping you updated on my education progress. I have raised $10 of the $710 required by 29 June 2012. Personally I would like this by 31 May 2012. And that is exactly what I am aiming for. I only have 241 ebooks to sell and I am there.


[Updated at 7.24 pm 2 May 2012]
Now you can make a donation via PayPal using your account or credit card.





I am thinking about doing an extra paper in term 2 but only if I raise the money in time. So that will be Introduction to Public Relations and ... well something else. Term 3 I will be going full time... well that is the plan at this stage. But if I am going to do that I need the funds by July. And then next year courses by the end of October so that I can enrol in whatever course on 1 November 2012.


But lets not get ahead of ourselves, my first priority is paying for the paper I have enrolled in. $710 / 5 weeks of may = $142.00 of which I have $10.00. It is a start and I am happy, but I need do some serious work to achieve my goal.


You can buy the skincare guides here. Thank you in advance for helping me achieve my dreams and aspirations.


XXX Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment