Thursday 29 August 2013

What's on the books (hahaha) this week 29 August 2013

Hey everyone, how is the week going for you all? Here in New Zealand it is Thursday and unfortunately it is wet and overcast. This week I have a goal of 10,000 words on Rocker Girl. I am 45% done on this weeks word goal. To be honest, if all things go to plan I will get more than this written. I also have a friends story to read and review. And of course I have to keep up my studies - this term - Reputation Management.



I am still  buzzing from getting my Diploma in Communication Studies, last week. I am now three steps closer to the big goal of Bachelor of Applied Science - Communication Major. I am three papers away from my Diploma in Public Relations and Communication Management. 

I want to get stuck into a fantasy world, but at the moment I have to get Rocker Girl done. But that is okay, sooner rather than later I will be able to get back into the world of Wrath's Fury (series), and work on the next chapter of Gaining Power (book).

If you do have any questions about Rocker Girl, Heartbreak Guitar, Heartbreak Notes series, or anything else, ask them in the comment section, or send me an email admin@pdpublisher.com. Thank you in advance.

Anyway, better get back to the word count so that I can jump... into Wrath's Fury.

No comments:

Post a Comment