Monday 14 March 2011

Lover Avenged - Review

Book 7 of J R Wards Brotherhood series

I haven’t been a fan of Rehv’s (Rehvenge) so I wasn’t sure I was going to enjoy this book as much as the others. But I was pleasantly surprised, as usual, J R Ward brings you an outstanding story. Rehv will never win the citizen of the year award, but he does so much good for the ones he cares about. And Ehlena is a good caring daughter, who’s choices almost make her loose everything that she has worked so hard for.

To start with Rehev freaks her out, but she has developing feelings for him. As their relationship develops Rehv’s life turns to custard. And he chooses to be a stupid male, and his two females Ehlena and one of his best friends and a fallow half sympathy, Xhex; along with the brotherhood go in to save him. The on going fight with the Lessening Society continues with the Brotherhood, as well as other intriguing plots.

Overall I would recommend this story, it is gripping and intruding and it gives you a better understanding of Rehvenge, and it lets you get to know Ehlena. I would rate this book 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment